PRESENTATION OF THE WELCOME PROGRAMME
IEFPS NICOLAS LARBURU GLHBI welcomes both students and teachers from other European countries who would like to carry out their training period, studies or education in our country inside the frame of the internationalization and modernization policy we have been working for years. The implementation of this welcome is carried out by the department of European Projects.
Any person from other European country who is interested in applying for being welcomed in our school should contact the department of European Projects in the following address: email@example.com
HELP WE OFFER
• We offer a reference person to contact with to help and collaborate before, during and after the mobility.
• We help students who intend to end up with some training to find a company as well as provide contact with different companies in the sector. For this, we count on an important database.
• We offer help to students with mobility for studies or training, and also for teachers in the search of adequate accommodation: hostels, residence halls for students, shared flats, hostelry offer, welcome at our pupils´ homes…
• We also provide useful information to enrich their stay here: cultural offer, students/youth associations, sport centers, information about how our health system works…
• Students must be taking superior studies of similar features to the ones we offer.
• They must have a minimum level of the Spanish language so that they can fulfill their mobility without any linguistic barriers (B1). As for teachers, the language could also be English (B1).
• To accept and sign a collaboration contract with our school, admitting the bilateral commitments we arranged (school- person in the mobility).